Road Construction On Highway 11 East Of Roseau Started May 31
June 3, 2023
The Minnesota Department of Transportation announced beginning May 31, motorists on Highway 11 east of Roseau can expect a short-term detour as construction begins. The project includes replacing a box culvert three miles east of Roseau on Highway 11.
The contractor for this $600,000 project is Davidson’s Construction. This project will improve drainage. It is estimated to be complete by mid-June, weather permitting. Visit the project website below for more information
Important reminders for motorists regarding work zone safety:
• Slow down when approaching every work zone, then navigate through with care and caution.
• Stay alert; work zones constantly change.
• Watch for workers and slow-moving equipment.
• Obey posted speed limits. Fine for a violation in a work zone is $300.
• Minimize distractions behind the wheel.
• Be patient; expect delays, especially during peak travel times.
Please join the MnDOT District 2 Facebook group for updates on construction, road conditions and other transportation related topics. http://www.facebook.com/groups/mndotnorthwest/. For a complete list of projects for 2021, please visit http://www.mndot.gov/d2. For real-time traffic and travel information in Minnesota, visit http://www.511mn.org or get the free smartphone app at Google Play or the App Store.